Tata Memorial Centre (ACTREC-TMC), India
- MBBS, MD and DM from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, completed 2000.
- Faculty member in the Department of Medical Oncology at Tata Memorial Centre since June 2001.
- Internationally renowned breast and gynecological cancers oncologist.
- Prolific clinical researcher who is actively involved in planning, organizing, conducting and analyzing Phase I, II and III clinical trials
- Principal Investigator or Co-investigator in more than 120 trials.
- Special interest in breast and gynecological cancers and clinical genomics.
- Research themes: Implementation science including access to medications, guideline development, testing concepts and technology in clinical trials, innovative therapeutic strategies, toxicity and quality-of-life studies, pharmacokinetics and translational studies involving next-generation sequencing technology.
- He has published more than 250 papers in peer reviewed journals.
- Member of several national and international committees and taskforces of DBT, DST, DAE, ICMR, NITI, ESMO, and others.